The Authority on Retirement Planning for Financial Advisors
Our focus is simple: We maintain and grow your net profit and create an income for life.
WHY Succession Planning?
We intimately understand the challenges that advisors face regarding the increased cost of operating as well as the complexity involved in slowing down or retiring.
The major risks that will materially affect your and your family’s future are: Industry changes; Increased cost for remaining in business; death; disability and slowing down or retiring.
We can protect you from the following:
- Compliance, legislation and associated costs
- Losing the ability to market products independently
- Losing annuity revenue built up over the years
You decide on your Growth Metric and will have More Time; More Money; Less Admin and More Annuity Revenue
WHAT are the options?
We have tried and tested strategies to mitigate your risks, manage the transition and ensure continuity of income.
Our services include the following:
- Business Will
- Shadow Financial Planning – using only some of our service offerings
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Affiliate Program (emissary agreement with ongoing annuity income)
- Risk profiled funds and fund management
If you decide to be a part of the GCI Group, you will benefit from the following:
- Annuity revenue
- Systems and support
- Great people
- Offices around the country
- Proven model for success
- Capital pay out
- Affiliate Program
HOW do we implement a Succession Plan?
Click here for information on the process we follow:
We have a well versed, dedicated team who will implement whichever option you feel comfortable with.
- Decide on your Metric
- Find a few options
- Meet potential successors
- Understand the numbers
- Due Diligence on Successor
- Interview Successor’s Reps
- Structure a project plan
- Prepare agreements
- Code Applications
- Client Letters
- Book Transfer
- Client allocation to the correct representative
- Weekly tracking of each allocated client
- Commission / Fee Monitor
- Optimisation of Your Business
To attend our next Succession Planning Seminar or to have an informal conversation to explore options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Bernice Thorn on 076 817 7790